The firecracker flower or tropical flame which is commonly called as ‘Kanakambaram’ in Malayalam is known for its beauty and colour. Its scientific Its scientific name is Crossandra infundibuliformis. Firecracker flower is used to adorn hairdo in South Indian states like Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Firecracker is an evergreen plant that grows upto a height of one metre.
Product Delivery Informations:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Firecracker Plant’s Care Instructions:
Soil: The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.
Fertilizer: During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.
Watering: Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Sunlight: At least 3-6 hours of preferably morning sunlight a day is ideal for plant to grow well and natural direct bright light for the rest of the day.