Araucaria is a genus of evergreen coniferous trees in the family Araucariaceae. It is commonly grown as a houseplant in temperate climates. The Araucaria (Araucaria heterophylla), is known more commonly as the Norfolk Island pine tree.
Product Delivery Information:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Araucaria Plant’s Care Instructions:
Light: Araucaria heterophylla does not like direct sunlight, but tolerates a bit of morning and evening sun. Otherwise, a shaded site with enough space is very good. It should be quite bright, because the pine has only something against direct sunlight, it does not need shadow though. It is a problem when the room is heated all year.
Soil: The plant does not place great demands of the soil. Use light sour, loose soil. Soil should be fresh-humid to moderate dry, sandy-clayey, loose and well permeable.
Fertilizer: During the main growth phase you should spoil your Norfolk fir every 14 days with a liquid fertilizer.
Water: Do not over water Araucaria plants check the soil if it require then only water it otherwise don’t.