Product Delivery Information:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
How to harvest the aloe vera plant:
It’s relatively simple to harvest an aloe plant for gel and juice. You’ll need a mature plant that’s at least a few years old. This ensures a higher concentration of the active ingredients
Uses of Aloe Vera Plants:
Aloe vera creams, gels, and ointments contain the clear gel found in aloe vera leaves. These products can be applied topically to treat various skin conditions:
1. Heals burns: Due to its soothing, moisturizing, and cooling properties, aloe vera is often used to treat burns.
2. Improves digestive health: Consuming aloe vera may benefit your digestive tract and help to soothe and cure stomach ailments, including irritable bowel syndrom (IBS).
3. Promotes oral health: Aloe vera toothpaste and mouthwash are natural options for improving oral hygiene and reducing plaque.
4. Clears acne: Using fresh aloe on your face may help clear up acne.
5. Relieves anal fissures: If you have anal fissures, applying an aloe vera cream to the affected area several times throughout the day may help promote healing.