The areca palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens or Dypsis lutescens), also called the yellow butterfly palm and golden cane palm is one of the easiest palm trees to grow indoors. The foliage is evergreen, of Fine texture and yellow-green in colour. Palm trees are distinctive and potentially wonderful indoor plants. Mature palms often adorn public spaces and foyers, adding an elegant and distinctly tropical air to the decor. There are about 2,500+ species of palm trees spread over 180+ genera within the Arecaceae family of plants. Most are tropical or subtropical in origin. Most palms are distinguished by their large, compound, evergreen leaves, known as fronds, arranged at the top of an unbranched stem.
Product Delivery Information:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Areca Palm Care Instructions:
Light: Palm’s prefer partial shade (or partial with some sunlight), especially the kentia and parlor, as they are more than happy in low-light conditions.
Repotting: Most palms do not like to be disturbed too often, so its best to repot only when absolutely necessary.
Humidity: Moderate humidity
Type: Evergreen palm
Watering: Allow to dry out between watering
There are no reviews yet.