Asparagus is evergreen perennial plant in Liliaceae family. It is a round herbaceous and used in the landscape for its attractivefine-textured foliage. The structures that most refer to as leaves are actually leaf-like branchlets called cladophylls. The stems of this plant emerge directly from the ground and become woody and spiny.
Product Delivery Informations:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Asparagus Plant’s Care Instructions:
Soil: The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.
Fertilizer: During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.
Watering: Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Sunlight: At least 3-6 hours of preferably morning sunlight a day is ideal for plant to grow well and natural indirect bright light for the rest of the day.
Medicinal Uses Of Asparagus Plant:
- Asparagus good for heart health, in regulating blood sugar, Anti-aging benefits, lowering the risk diabetes, skin health, preventing kidney stones, good for pregnant women, digestive health, reduces the risk of getting cancer
- Note- Please consults your health advisor before application or consuming of plants or plant parts