This is a plant that has leaves with a pattern that could be considered as feathered and in some cases, it has a pink hue to it. Calathea zebra plants are natives of Brazil and their bright green leaves can be boldly striped in white, yellow or pink in a striking feather-like pattern that is sure to catch the eye. The leaf of the Pin-Stripe Calathea grows at the end of long stems.
Product Delivery Informations:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Calathea Zebra Plant’s Care Instructions:
Light: Calathea zebra plant need bright sunlight when grown indoors, but nothing too harsh. If you notice the leaves are looking bleached or singed, move it to a dimmer spot or add a sheer curtain. Outdoors they do well in partial shade.
Water: Calathea zebra plant like to stay consistently moist, but not soggy. Be especially careful with watering if you use a pot without drainage holes. Always test the soil with your finger first. Humidity is also important to Calathea zebra, so it’s a good idea to set the pot in a saucer of water elevated by pebbles.
Fertilizer: Fertilize Calathea zebra plant every two weeks with an all-purpose liquid fertilizer. Stop fertilizing in winter to allow your plant to rest.