Calathea plant has beautiful small leaves like the design on leaves. This plant has bright color, upright, oblong leaves. This can grow the indoor plant as table plant or short bush. This can grow well into the pot.
Product Delivery Informations:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Plant’s Care Instructions:
Soil : Holds moisture but is also well draining. A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts peat moss and two parts perlite.
Water : Keep soil moist throughout the growing season.
Fertilizer : Fertilize occasionally with a half strength solution of liquid fertilizer.
Sunlight : No direct sunlight (Diffused light).
Temperature : Temperatures above 55 degrees F (13 degrees C) to survive and temperatures around 70 degrees F (21 degrees C) to thrive.